The American Truck Historical Society's annual convention and truck show is being held in-person and online this week at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Registration for attendees and trucks opened today and is available Wednesday, June 3 as well. The show runs through Saturday, June 5.
Last year's show was moved online because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The schedule for the three-day show includes a variety of programs, the annual membership meeting, and the annual awards program.
- Program on Trucking in the Shenandoah Valley by Jeff Godlove in the Horticulture Building at 9 a.m.
- Program on Axalta Coating Systems Paint Overview by Terry McDaniel in the Horticulture Building at 10:10 a.m.
- Program the History of the Cummins H-NH-NT- N14 engines by Keith Baylor in the Horticulture Building at 2:45 p.m.
- ATHS Classic Autocar Division Meeting at 2 p.m.
- ATHS Board of Directors & Membership Meeting at 5 p.m.
- Program on Fuller Roadranger Transmissions by Tony Martin in the Horticulture Building at 9 a.m.
- Program on Harrisonburg Motor Express History by Joe and Jim Moore in the Horticulture Building at 10:15 a.m.
- Program on The Supporting Cast by Keith Baylor in the Horticulture Building at 11 a.m.
- New Member Welcome Wagon in Shenandoah Hall at 2:30 p.m.
- ATHS Annual Awards Banquet at the Hotel Madison at 7 p.m.
- Axalta Coatings System Paint Overview by Terry McDaniel in the Horticulture Building at 9:15 a.m.
- Identifying the Difference of Cummins & Detroit Engines by John Simmons and Dave Coutu in the Horticulture Building at 10:15 a.m.
- President’s Luncheon at 12:30 p.m.