Eighteen fleets are winners in the Truckload Carriers Association’s 42nd annual Fleet Safety Awards.
The top three winning companies from each division had the lowest accident frequency ratios per million miles annually, according to TCA. The fleets are now eligible for one of two grand prizes – one for carriers with a total annual mileage of less than 25 million miles, and one for carriers with more than 25 million miles per year.
Grand prize winners will be announced at TCA’s annual convention in Kissimmee, Fla., on March 25-27.
The division winners for the TCA Fleet Safety Awards include:
Division I – Less than 5 million miles
- 1st place – Stageline Express
- 2nd place – FTC Transportation
- 3rd place – Art Pape Transfer
Division II – 5 million to 14.99 million miles
- 1st place – Boyle Transportation
- 2nd place – Marvin Keller Trucking
- 3rd place – Chief Carriers
Division III – 15 to 24.99 million miles
- 1st place – Kottke Trucking
- 2nd place – High Country Transportation
- 3rd place – Grand Island Express
Division IV – 25 to 49.99 million miles
- 1st place – Trans-West Logistics
- 2nd place – Erb International
- 3rd place – Nussbaum Transportation Services
Division V – 50 to 99.99 million miles
- 1st place – Groupe Robert
- 2nd place – Halvor Lines
- 3rd place – Ashley Furniture Industries
Division VI – 100 million or more miles
- 1st place – Bison Transport
- 2nd place – May Trucking Co.
- 3rd place – John Christner Trucking