Smoothies – those thick, rich drinks that remind you of a healthy milkshake – are great for truckers on the go. They’re even better when you whip them up with a convenient, relatively inexpensive travel smoothie maker that doubles as its own cup.
The Back to Basics SE3000 Smoothie Express will take up little space in your cab and still pour forth plenty of smooth nutrition. About $30.
Here are its stats:
- 26-ounce smoothie maker with
- 3 speed settings, plus pulse
- Sharp ice-chopping blades efficiently blend frozen ingredients
- Insulated container doubles as travel mug; secure-fitting spill-proof lid
- Compact design for space-saving storage;
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-1/2 by 5 by 14 inches;
- 1-year warranty
With cold and flu season fast approaching, here’s a recipe for a vitamin C-rich smoothie from Dr. Oz that can help build up your defenses.
- Juice of two oranges
- ½ cup cantaloupe
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium tomato