Deciding to lose weight or just improve your eating habits is easy.
Figuring out how to accomplish that goal can, for many folks, be hard. At times it may seem there are almost too many choices when it comes having a healthy diet or embark on a weight lose plan.
Well, now there’s help.
U.S. News & World Report, which rates everything from the best college to attend to the best car to buy, recently turned its evaluating eye on diets. The publication ranked 38 different diets in nine different categories.
- Best Overall Diet: DASH Diet
- Best Weight-Loss Diets: Weight Watchers Diet
- Best Commercial Diets: Mayo Clinic Diet
- Best Diabetes Diets: The Fertility Diet
- Best Diets for Healthy Eating: DASH Diet
- Best Fast Weight-Loss Diets: Biggest Loser Diet
- Best Heart-Healthy Diets: Dean Ornish Diet
- Best Plant-Based Diets: Mediterranean Diet
- Easiest Diets to Follow: The Fertility Diet
These rankings are good starting points when researching what you wish to accomplish. Just be sure to chat with your health care provider before starting any weight loss or exercise plan.