Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, recently announced the eight drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club for March.
The Million Mile Club inductees for March include:
- John Crane, Frito Lay, Aurora, Texas
- Mick Korn, XPO Logistics, Cathage, Missouri
- Lawrence Morton, Southstar LLC, N. Richland Hills, Texas
- Patty Brodeur, HVH Transport, Elizabeth, Colorado
- Howard Salmon, Owner Operator, Reedsburg, Wisconsin
- James Ellis, Tyson Foods, Monett, Missouri
- Dave Waldron, owner operator, Kankakee, Illinois
- Teresa Verhoeff, Owner Operator, Pueblo West, Colorado
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions