Eight truck drivers were recently recognized for their safe driving records over the long haul.
Chevron Products Company, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced the drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club in July 2015.
Million Mile Club July 2015 Inductees:
- Roberto Garcia, Con-way Truckload, Bishop, Texas
- Barry Pace, Frito Lay, Willis Point, Texas
- Dion Milliken, Jade Tank Lines, Wilmington, NC
- Fred Pappa, Mercer Transportation, Louisville, Ky.
- Roberto Salazar, Owner Operator, Del Rio, Texas
- Collis Smith, ATS Logistics, St. Cloud, Minn.
- Gilbert DeWitt, Pine Ridge Trucking LLC, Robertsville, Mo.
- Silas Tindall, Double SS Trucking, Barnesville, Ohio
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate,” said Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial Brands Manager, Chevron Products Company. “Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area.”
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club.
Red Eye Radio is a nationally broadcast radio show aimed at truck drivers.