The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation in central Washington state are building an 11,880-square-foot truck stop in Moses Lake. Tribal dignitaries and city officials broke ground at the new truck stop’s building site last week.
The Half Sun Travel Plaza will be located off Interstate 90 at the intersection of Lakeshore and Wanapum drives.
The truck stop will have:
- 7 fuel dispensers with DEF and 6 fueling lanes
- 40-50 truck spaces
- 7 showers with 1 being ADA accessible
- Champs Chicken
- Picadillys Pizza
- 320 Mainstreet Burrito program
- Driver lounge with DirecTV
- Free WiFi
- Free fax machine for truckers
- Smoking deck with heaters and misters
- Laundry facilities
- Massage chairs in truckers lounge
- Growler fill stations
The Half Sun Travel Plaza is expected to open next January.