Overdrive’s Pride & Polish National Championship will have its last qualifying event of the 2015-2016 season July 15-16 in Crossville, Tennessee. The event will be at the Fitzgerald Glider Kits’ parts and sales facility off Interstate 40.
Six trucks will go on from the show to compete in the 2016 Overdrive‘s Pride & Polish National Championship in August at the Great American Trucking Show.
The two-day event is free to the public. It will have live music, food and beverages, prizes and giveaways and a NASCAR simulator. All proceeds from the event benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
See what else is on the trucking industries calendar for July:
- July 14-16: 37th Annual Iowa 80 Walcott Truckers Jamboree in Walcott, Iowa
- July 16: 4th Annual Truck Function in Junction in Junction City, Oregon
- July 15-16: Expedite Expo 2016 in Lexington, Kentucky
- July 23: Keystone Diesel Truck Nationals in Reading, Pennsylvania
- July 29-31: Color & Chrome Fantasy Truck Show in Ogallala, Nebraska
- July 29-31: Top Gun Large Car Shootout in Rantoul, Illinois