Hankook Tire has donated $150,000 to support the Disabled American Veterans’ (DAV) Mobile Service Officer (MSO) program, in which vehicles take free services directly to veterans.
The company also launched its new Hankook Heroes Recognition Program, which invites individuals to share their stories about why veterans are heroes to them. Submissions may be made online through Aug. 25. All submissions are entered to win a set of Hankook tires. Hankook will donate a second set of tires to DAV for its MSO vehicles.
Hankook and DAV will bring MSO vehicles to six different tire dealerships in the coming months:
- Aug. 15: Black’s Tire in Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Aug. 18: Discount Tire Center in Yucca Valley, California
- Aug. 23: ESS Automotive in Mentor, Ohio
- Sept. 26: CJ’s Tire in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Oct. 20: Gateway Tire in Clarksville, Tennessee
- Oct. 30: Russo Tires in Doral, Florida