The National Tank Truck Carriers’ annual Tank Truck Week kicks off Nov. 5-7 at the Music City Center in Nashville.
The annual tank truck equipment trade show hosts maintenance, safety, and tank cleaning sessions, as well as the latest tanker equipment and technology. There will be a concurrent U.S. Department of Transportation cargo tank test and inspection workshop.
The 2018 keynote speaker is Ret. First Sgt. Matt Eversmann, a decorated war hero and military leader. Eversmann’s story is portrayed in the film Black Hawk Down.
Registration information is available on the NTTC site.
Here’s what else is happening in November:
- Nov. 1-3 National Association of Small Trucking Companies 28th annual conference at the Sheraton Nashville, Nashville
- Nov. 3: Cruisin’ Show and Shine Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show at Faulkner University in Montgomery, Alabama
- Nov. 5-7: Tank Truck Week at Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee
- Nov. 10: American Truck Historical Society’s Three Trails Chapter Chili Fellowship at ATHS headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri
- Nov. 15-18: San Antonio Auto & Truck Show at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas
- Nov. 24: Caffeine and Chrome at Gateway Classic Cars in O’Fallon, Illinois