Seventeen professional drivers will be honored later this week at a trucking association convention.
The National Association of Small Trucking Companies will honor the drivers at its 28th annual convention in Nashville Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Those being recognized in the Driver of the Year program Friday include:
- Robert Greene, Barnes Transportation Services, Inc.
- Jeffrey Harris, Blessed by God Trucking
- Jeff Rau, Brenny Specialized, Inc.
- Ralph Patrick, Cowen Truck Lines, Inc.
- Deborah Duckworth, Hetzels Overland Transport, Inc.
- Ken Hartin, Hull Transport
- David Heustess, Jade Tank Lines, Inc.
- Marty Booth, Just-Kris Distributing, Inc.
- Ron Huey, L.B. Trucking, Inc.
- Jon Thompson, Long Haul Trucking
- William Wilker, Moeller trucking, Inc.
- Frank Alvarez, Ormsby Trucking
- Rodney Parks, Parks Transportation and Logistics, Inc.
- Michael Coger, Silver Dollar Transport
- Jeff Patton, T.E.A. Trucking
- Leroy Inness, Triple R Trucking
- Tom Crawmer, Waletich Corporation