Third-party logistics provider C.H. Robinson recognized its top North American truckload contract carriers for 2018 as part of its second annual Carrier of the Year Awards program. This year’s program includes three new categories, including flatbed carriers, temperature controlled carriers, and a rookie of the year carrier which recognizes a carrier that worked with C.H. Robinson for the first time in 2018.
“These contract carriers provide incredible value through their dedication to efficient business and the strong relationships they have built with our team. They are critical to our business,” said Bruce Johnson, vice president of capacity development.
C.H. Robinson’s Carrier of the Year winners include:
- Truck Owner-Operator: Jose Sanchez of Maywood, California
- Truck Owner-Operator: StanTranz of Walkertown, North Carolina
- 2-10 Trucks: Avalon National LLC of Cassadaga, New York
- 2-10 Trucks: Jeffrey D. Leyk of Burtrum, Minnesota
- 11-50 Trucks: Jack Rust of Rogersville, Missouri
- 51-100 Trucks: Pope Trucking, Inc. of Pearson, Georgia
- 101-299 Trucks: A.N. Webber, Inc. of Chebanse, Illinois
- 300-999 Trucks: Nussbaum Transportation of Hudson, Illinois
- 1,000+ Trucks: Covenant Transportation of Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Flatbed: Cheetah Transportation Systems of Houston, Texas
- Temperature Controlled: Orbitz Trans of Riverside, California
- Rookie of the Year: DJP Trucking LLC of Trevor, Wisconsin