FedEx Freight drivers snagged grand champion honors in Virginia and Wyoming.
At the Virginia Truck Driving Championship, it was FedEx Freight driver Chuck Bird who was named grand champion after also winning first place in the twin trailers class.
FedEx Freight driver Ken Rageth was grand champion at the Wyoming Truck Driving Championship. He also won first place in the flatbed class.
- Grand Champion: Chuck Bird, FedEx Freight
- Rookie of the Year: Kyle Clingenpeel, FedEx Freight
- Straight Truck: Anthony Newhouse, FedEx Freight
- 3-Axle: Anthony Cottrell, XPO Logistics
- 4-Axle: Randy Ebinger, YRC Freight
- 5-Axle: Jerry Melton, XPO Logistics
- Sleeper Berth: Mike Barnes, Walmart Transportation
- Tank Truck: Doug Padgett, Robinson Terminal Warehouse Corp.
- Flatbed: Robert Lilly, FedEx Freight
- Twin Trailers: Chuck Bird, FedEx Freight
- Step Van: Greg Long, FedEx Express
- Pre-Trip Inspection Award: Robert Lilly, FedEx Freight
- Team Champions: Walmart Transportation
- Course Champion Award: Mike Barnes, Walmart Transportation
- Grand Champion: Ken Rageth, FedEx Freight
- Rookie of the Year: Keith Egbert, FedEx Freight
- Straight Truck: Forrest Peters, Airgas
- 4-Axle: Mike Roberts, Walmart Transportation
- 5-Axle: Steven Jenkins, Fremont Beverage
- Tank Truck: Tony Rodriguez, Admiral Transport Corp.
- Flatbed: Ken Rageth, FedEx Freight
- Twin Trailers: Dan Salo, Cowboy State Trucking
- Pre-Trip Inspection Award: Mike Roberts, Walmart Transportation
- Written Exam Award: Derek Gorrell, FedEx Freight
- Team Award: FedEx Freight