YRC Freight driver Kevin Mailand was crowned grand champion at the Kansas Truck Driving Championship, held June 14-15 in Topeka. Mailand also won first place in the 3-axle class.
It was FedEx Ground driver Steve Haskill who secured the grand champion spot at the Hawaii Truck Driving Championship after also winning first place in the step van class.
- Grand Champion: Kevin Mailand, YRC Freight
- Rookie of the Year: Donald Grubb, HIT Inc.
- Straight Truck: Jerry Joyner, Walmart Transportation
- 3-Axle: Kevin Mailand, YRC Freight
- 4-Axle: Jimmie Lee Wisley, YRC Freight
- 5-Axle: Gary Harms, Walmart Transportation
- Sleeper Berth: Gary Stackhouse, Convoy Systems LLC
- Tank Truck: Jeff Davis, Walmart Transportation
- Flatbed: Michael Appelman, YRC Freight
- Twin Trailers: Stephen Caudill, Old Dominion Freight Line
- Step Van: Richard Johnson, FedEx Freight
- Large Fleet Team Trophy: Walmart Transportation
- Small Fleet Team Trophy: Great Plains Trucking Inc.
- Grand Champion: Steve Haskill, FedEx Ground
- Straight Truck: Joel Ramos, Airgas
- 5-Axle: Harold Oliveros, Aloha Petroleum
- Step Van: Steve Haskill, FedEx Ground