Seventeen drivers have been recognized by the National Association of Small Trucking Companies. Combined, they have logged more than 45 million accident-free miles and have 404 years of experience.
Among those named to the NASTC’s Driver of the Year Team for 2019/2020 are:
- Art Riley, ABR3 Enterprises
- Henry Kuperus, Brenny Specialized
- Mark Subak, Chicago Xpress
- Daniel Mavis, DL Mavis Trucking
- Logan Wilson, Emmett Wilson Trucking Co.
- Kevin Johnson, Gold Standard Transportation
- Brenda Law, Grammer Industries
- James Parker, G.R.T. Trucking
- Roger Barlow, Hodges Trucking Company
- Tony Natekin, Infinity Carriers
- Michael Peterson, Long Haul Trucking
- Luis Gaona, P & B Dedicated Services
- James Chabitch, PTI Dedicated Services
- Tim Draper, Smothers Trucking
- Jeremy Hanicq, Store & Haul Company
- Mike Robinson, Two Bros & Jack Company
- Debbie Desiderato, Walkabout Transport
The drivers will be recognized at the NASTC’s 29th annual conference Oct. 31 through Nov. 2 at the Downton Sheraton in Nashville.