Digital freight network provider Convoy today unveiled the winners of its third annual Haul Stars Awards, which recognize truck drivers and carriers who have hauled loads with Convoy this year.
Coinciding with National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, these awards celebrate this essential group of professionals who transport the vast majority of physical goods to businesses and consumers every day.
New this year, each of the 15 Haul Stars award winners will receive their own commemorative baseball-style trading card, highlighting their accomplishments, along with a complete set of cards featuring all the 2021 winners, a $500 Convoy Fuel Card, a collection of Convoy merchandise, and a note from Convoy founders Dan Lewis and Grant Goodale thanking them for their hard work.
“For decades, truck drivers have delivered the goods and materials that make our everyday lives possible,” said Convoy Co-Founder Grant Goodale. “For every item in our homes there’s a truck driver on the front lines loading, hauling, and unloading goods, night and day, throughout the pandemic. Convoy believes it’s important to celebrate truck drivers everywhere this week and express our gratitude for the essential service they provide to all Americans. These awards are a fun way to showcase some of the best truck drivers on the road in America.”
The 2021 winners were selected based on a variety of performance metrics from Convoy’s Haul Stars program, a membership group representing hundreds of the most elite and highest performing carriers from Convoy’s network of more than 300,000 trucks.
The 2021 Haul Star award categories and winners include:
- Most Valuable Carrier: Perales Trucking, Los Angeles
- Founders’ Trophy: National Trucking Services Inc, Kent, Washington
- Most Saves: DF Dedicated Fleet, Loysville, Pennsylvania
- Team Captain: Gurley All Freight, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Best Apping Average: Accent Transport Inc., Prospect Heights, Illinois
- Most At-Bats: CoastaLINK Logistics, Inc., San Diego
- Rookie of the Year: Triple C&D Father and Son Transportation and service LLC, Fort Worth
- Power-Only Slugger: High Quality Services LLC, Miami
- Dedicated Hitter: JW Logistics Corp, Haines City, Florida
- Northwest Division Champ: Jaimaa transport LLC, Puyallup, Washington
- Midwest Division Champ: Deol logistics LLC, Indianapolis
- Southwest Division Champ: Top Gear Transport LLC, Bakersfield, California
- Southcentral Division Champ: Freedom Life Transport, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Southeast Division Champ: CMD Carlos Trucking Corp, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Northeast Division Champ: AMBIY Trucking Inc., Bethlehem, Pennsylvania