Twenty truckers will be recognized during the National Association of Small Trucking Companies annual conference at the Omni Hotel in Nashville, Nov. 4, 5, and 6.
This. year's honorees and the company they drive for include:
- Ishmael Hamilton, Atlantic Coast Carriers
- Donna Haire, Barnes Transportation Services, Inc.
- Randy Leyhe, BGB Trucking, Inc.
- Jorge Huerta, Blue Collar Express
- Danny Branden, BM Transport, Inc.
- Jack Pate, Daggett Truck Line
- James Brazeal, Double V.V. Inc.
- Mark Luker, Eastern Provisions
- Keith Lester, Five Star Trucking, Inc.
- James Ceasar, Fleeman Carriers, Inc.
- Dale Hepp, Heding Truck Service
- Randy Hinze, Hull Transport
- Dofort Harris, JD & Billy Hines Trucking, Inc.
- Russ Hamann, Karl's Transport, Inc.
- Mike Bollin, PTI Dedicated Service, LLC
- Danny Rutherford, Jr., QLF Transportation, Inc.
- Raymond Barthle, Schwende, Inc.
- Justin Johnson, Sweet Rides Logistics
- Daymon Raue, Triple R Trucking, LLC
- Glen Sheets, Zentner Transportation, Inc.
Honored drivers receive a Driver of the Year plaque, a custom jacket, and gifts provided by NASTC along with its affiliate partners. They will be recognized at the conference-closing Driver of the Year award luncheon.
Also at the conference, this year's Small Fleet Champ will be named. The contest is presented by our sister publication Overdrive. The semi-finalist fleets are:
- DeWitt Transportation, Marion, Illinois
- Hoewing Trucking, Canton, Missouri
- Professional Transportation Services, White City, Oregon
- Silver Creek Transportation, Henderson, Kentucky
- Soza Trucking, Atwater, California
- STS Delivery Service, Columbia Station, Ohio
- Suprise Trucking, New London, Wisconsin
- Triple R Trucking, Decatur, Nebraska
- Woods Transportation, Monroe, Wisconsin