A driver for A & A Trucking won the Maine Motor Transport Association's Professional; Drive Championship held May 21.
Alan Paradis also won the three-axle class.
Robert Cochran, who drives for FedEx Express won the written exam portion of the competition. Ron Round, who drives for Pottle's Transportation, won the pre-trip inspection competition. The top rookie was Wayne Martin, who drives for Hartt Transportation Systems.
The team trophy was won by Walmart Transportation.
The class results include:
- 1 Alan Paradis A & A Trucking
- 2 Michael Henderson FedEx Freight
- 3 David Shnur Walmart Transportation
- 1 Robert Fernald Walmart Transportation
- 2 James Vatter A Duie Pyle
- 3 Vincent Cote ADUSA
- 1 Kenneth Duncan Walmart Transportation
- 2 James Jewell PAF Transportation
- 3 David Merriam Hartt Transportation
- 1 Jonathan Sawyer Walmart Transportation
- 2 Ronald Round Pottle's Transportation
- 3 James Ouellette ADUSA
- 1 Wayne Martin Hartt Transportation
- 2 Tom Pooler ADUSA
- 3 Jason Murphy Walmart Transportation
- 1 Jeff Granholm Pottle's Transportation
- 2 Dean Flye Jr. FedEx Express
- 3 Jack Ayer Dysart's Transportation
- 1 Haleigh Fickett R.H. Foster
- 2 Craig Gagne Messer
- 3 Joe Smith Pottle's Transportation
- Matthew Richardson Performance Food Group
- 2 David Roberts Walmart Transportation
- 3 Robert Pedersen FedEx Freight
- 1 Robert Cochran FedEx Express
- 2 Paulie Rumery ADUSA Rookie
- 3 Patrick Baum FedEx Ground