The National Tank Truck Carriers recently announced the eight Champion Finalists of the 2022-2023 Professional Driver of the Year contest, sponsored by Great West Casualty Company.
The finalists include:
- Robert Anderson, Florida Rock & Tank Lines
- Jefferson Benjamin, SWTO, LLC
- David Lepak, Quality Carriers
- Jerry Locke, Kenan Advantage Group
- Robert Newsome, Cox Petroleum Transport
- David Powell, Usher Transport, Inc
- Pamela Randol, Highway Transport Logistics, Inc.
- Kenneth Tolliver, G&D Trucking/Hoffman Transportation
Collectively, these eight drivers have amassed 21.7 million accident-free miles within 230 years of commercial trucking experience.
The Grand Champion of the 2022-2023 Professional Driver of the Year contest will be crowned during the NTTC Annual Conference, held May 20-23, 2023 in Boston.
According to the NTTC, the Grand Champion will serve as the face of the tank truck industry, representing NTTC at safety-focused events throughout the year and sharing NTTC's mission of safety and education with the general public.