It’s almost time for another Mid-America Truck Show in Louisville, Kentucky. The annual show returns to the Kentucky Exposition Center March 22-24. It will bring out over 1,000 exhibitors, including Cummins, Mack, Peterbilt, Kenworth and Western Star.
MATS hosts the annual PKY Truck Beauty Championship and offer educational seminars on business, regulations, driver health and more. A few of the famous faces you can expect to see at MATS this year are Kellie Pickler, who will headline the free concert, and country legend Tanya Tucker, who will make an appearance at the Red Eye Radio booth.
- March 22 VIP: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- March 22: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- March 23: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- March 24: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Kentucky Expo Center, 937 Phillips Lane, Louisville, Kentucky 40209
Registration is available online for $10 or tickets can be purchased at the door for $10.
Free truck parking will be available at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium. A free shuttle service will be on site to take truckers from the parking lot to Kentucky Expo Center, and back. The truck parking lot will open March 21 at 7:30 a.m. and stay open through March 24 at 6 p.m. Trucks must enter the parking lot through Gate D. The GPS address for Gate D is: 4146 Park Boulevard, Louisville, Kentucky 40209.
The stadium has 3,000 passenger vehicle spots available. Parking is available at the Kentucky Expo Center for a fee. The fees are $30 per day for trucks, $8 per day for passenger vehicles and $50 per day for spots with hook-ups. Spots with hook-ups must be reserved.
Here’s everything else happening in March:
- March 6-9: The Work Truck Show at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana
- March 16-18: American Truck Historical Society Northeast Ohio Chapter at 2018 Summit Racing I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama at I-X Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- March 17: Safety Drive for a Cure at Holland, Inc. in Ellenwood, Georgia
- March 25-28: Truckload Carriers Association Convention at Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, Florida