Several major trucking companies were recently designated as 2019 Military Friendly Employers by Viqtory, a firm that connects military veterans with civilian jobs. The companies will be featured in an upcoming issue of G.I. Jobs magazine.
Carriers that were designated as 2019 Military Friendly Employers include:
- Crete Carrier Corporation
- Holland, Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport (Silver designee)
- Melton Truck Lines (No. 1o overall)
- Penske Truck Leasing
- Pitt Ohio (No. 3 overall)
- Roehl Transport (No. 3 overall)
- Schneider National (Silver designee)
- TMC Transportation (No. 6 overall)
- Total Quality Logistics (Bronze designee)
- U.S. Xpress (Gold designee)
- Werner Enterprises (Silver designee)
- YRC Freight (Silver designee)
The designation is based on an assessment of a company’s employee policies and practices.