Life on the road can change in a heartbeat.
Lousy weather. Traffic congestion. Incomplete or incomprehensible directions. Time changes by the shipper or receiver.
These are a few situations that might require a mid-course correction on your part, and you have to be able to know about them ASAP. That makes communications — hearing and being heard properly — mission critical.
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 headset helps ensure you stay connected and that coming and going messages are loud and clear. And it does it with comfort and without costing you an arm and a leg.
The Voyager 5200 uses up-to-date noise-canceling technology to make sure all your calls are clear. It’s also lightweight so you can wear it all day even during your longest trips.
The Voyager 5200:
- Features four microphones and a proprietary DSP that work to cancel disruptive background noise like traffic
- Automatically detects if it’s being worn, directing audio where you expect to hear it
- Supports HD Voice over wideband networks and devices to enhance speech quality, so your caller clearly hears you
- Lets you activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a button on the headset
- Announces the names of incoming callers and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”
- Lets you locate your lost headset, change languages, or personalize settings and alerts with Plantronics Hub, a free mobile app
- Has up to seven hours of non-stop talk from a single charge, and up to nine days in standby mode
- Features Bluetooth version 4.1 with an extended mobile range of up to 98 feet
The Voyager 5200 is available online and at travel centers for about $100.