Three women were among the 10 drivers and a trainer recognized by Utah carrier C.R. England. They were selected from the more than 6,500 drivers in the carrier’s dedicated, national, regional, and intermodal divisions.
The women drivers include:
- Jody Asbury has been driving with C.R. England for six years and serves as a driver trainer in the National Division fleet X7. She resides in Garden Grove, California.
- Amanda Bannister is on Fleet B6 in the National Division and is also a Road Team Captain. She has been driving for C.R. England for five years and resides in Kansas City, Missouri
- Davene Bryant has been driving for C.R. England almost five years and is part of the 99 Ranch Dedicated account. She lives in Turlock, California
C.R. England’s other drivers of the year include:
- Scott Braden is a national driver in Fleet A2 and has been with C.R. England for five years, serving as a trainer for the last four years. He is a U.S. Navy veteran and resides in Bellflower, California.
- Gary Hoffman has been driving for C.R. England for nine years and is on Regional Fleet R6. He lives just outside of Sacramento in Woodland, California.
- Angus McNutt started with C.R. England in 1993, but his current tenure is eight years, driving in the Intermodal fleet I8. He is from Franklin, Massachusetts and is a veteran of the U.S. Army.
- Edgar Corrales is in the Intermodal division in Fleet IE. He’s been driving for C.R. England for nine years, is from New York City and lives in New Jersey.
- Joshua Caldwell has been with C.R. England for three years and is on Dedicated Fleet KZ. He resides in Fayetteville, North Carolina and is a Navy veteran.
- Gary Goggans has been with C.R. England for two years and is part of the John Morrell Texas Dedicated fleet. He lives in Decatur, Texas.
- Larry Chavez drives in fleet MK for the JC Penney account and has been a C.R. England driver a little over three years. He was born in Mexico, immigrated to the United States and makes his home in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Trainer of the Year
- Tony Stroup has been a trainer for C.R. England for two years. He is an Army veteran and lives in Hayes, Kansas.
In order to be considered for these awards, drivers must meet the following requirements: