Six national championship winners in Overdrive’s Pride & Polish show truck competition were announced at last weekend’s Great American Trucking Show in Dallas.
- Michael Manuel’s 2015 Peterbilt 389 Fitzgerald glider kit with matching MAC curtainside trailer won Builders Combo category
- Jonathan Eilen’s 1990 Peterbilt 379, won the Builders Bobtail category
- Jordan Jay’s 2016 Peterbilt 389 and 2016 Western flatbed in the Limited-Mileage Combo category
- Josh Skidmore’s 2016 Peterbilt 389, winner of the Limited-Mileage Bobtail category
- Joe Regalodo’s 2000 Peterbilt 379 and matching ‘16 CTS dump, won the Working Combo category
- Sid Calangelo and Kyle Cousins’ 2015 Kenworth W900L in the Working Bobtail category.
The Pride & Polish National Championship crowns the country’s top show trucks each year via a special round of judging at the Great American Trucking Show. The finalists in the competition qualify by winning Best of Show at Pride & Polish contests held throughout the season.
The winners were announced Saturday, Aug. 27.