Love’s Travel Stops plans to pick up in 2022 where they left off in 2021.
The Oklahoma City-based company plans to open more than 40 locations and add more than 3,000 truck parking spaces and 3,000 jobs in 2022,
Love's said its announcement follows a challenging, but successful 2021. The company opened 38 new locations, added over 3,000 truck parking spaces, and donated several million dollars to support its core customer - professional truck drivers, sick and homeless children, veterans and more.
“This year, we will continue to improve the amenities and services our customers have come to love and expect when they stop at our locations, new features will also be added that we think will wow them,” said Shane Wharton, president of Love’s. “Our customers and team members made last year a great one, and we expect the same for this year, as we continue to get customers back on the road quickly and safely.”
A statement from Love's listed some additional expected highlights for 2022 include:
- Open more than 20 Love’s Truck Care and Speedco locations
- Continue to enhance the Love’s Connect mobile app with new features
- Expand the Love’s-branded product line and introduce new fresh and hot food offerings, including salad, sandwich, and breakfast items made fresh daily
- Add new products to Love’s Mobile to Go Zone, the largest selection of today’s technology on the highway
- Increase fueling options across the U.S. through Trillium, a leading provider of alternative and renewable fuel supply, design, installation and operations.
Love’s Travel Stops operates more than 580 locations in 41 states. Founded in 1964 Love's employs more than 34,000 people.