Yellow Corporation, a leading LTL carrier based in Overland Park, Kansas, recently recognized drivers who, in 2022, achieved the milestone of driving more than one million miles without a single preventable accident.
In 2022, four Yellow drivers reached the four million mile safe-driving milestone, while 32 drivers surpassed three million miles. Overall, 298 Yellow drivers achieved a status of one million miles or more of safe driving, as of last year, according to the company.
Yellow drivers who reached four million miles of safe driving in 2022 are:
- Michael Baldwin - Aurora, Co.
- Lawrence Steffel - Chicago Heights, Ill.
- Lloyd Spearman - Memphis, Tenn.
- Steven Kenemuth - Copley, Ohio
Yellow drivers who reached three million miles in 2022 are:
- Marvin Colbert – Fresno, Calif.
- Pedro Fuentes – Santa Clara, Calif.
- Marcus Goodrich – Aurora, Co.
- Donald Anson – Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Shannon Hise – Atlanta, Ill.
- Nicholas Golich – Chicago Heights, Ill.
- Milan Vranjes – Chicago Heights, Ill.
- Henry Keys – Edwardsville, Ill.
- Randall Deters – Wyoming, Mich.
- Steve Duncan – Kansas City, Mo.
- Terry Cooper – Olive Branch, Miss.
- Eduardo Braun – Olive Branch, Miss.
- Darren Freeman – Charlotte, N.C.
- Raymond Shamblen – Copley, Ohio
- Bernard Drexler – Copley, Ohio
- Jeffrey Rose – Copley, Ohio
- Douglas Skamer – Copley, Ohio
- Elbert McNeely – Oklahoma City, Ok.
- William Crawford – Memphis, Tenn.
- Kenneth Clarett – Memphis, Tenn.
- Terry Mingle – Nashville, Tenn.
- Jimmy Kirby – Nashville, Tenn.
- Gary Murley – Nashville, Tenn.
- Terry Brown – Nashville, Tenn.
- Lee Gaskin – Irving, Texas
- Henry Whitley – Irving, Texas
- James Ellis – Irving, Texas
- Charley Bradley – Irving, Texas
- Mark Smith – Irving, Texas
- Jeffrey Payne – Cedar City, Utah
- Marlin Allington – West Valley City, Utah
- James Schroeder – Nennah, Wisc.
“The number of Yellow drivers who join the Million Mile status each year is another testament to the fact that we have the best people in the industry,” said Darren Hawkins, Yellow’s CEO. “Their leadership, dedication and focus on safety every day they are behind the wheel is commendable, and I’m so proud to have these drivers on our team.”
Since 2008, more than 361 Yellow drivers have achieved a safe driving milestone of three million miles or more. In the past decade, eight drivers have had the distinction of achieving five million safe driving miles.