Nominations are open for a contest to recognize two top truck drivers.
The Relay Haul of Fame contest is now live. To celebrate truck drivers and how they drive America's economy, Relay Payments is now accepting nominations for truck drivers who should be inducted in the "Haul of Fame."
The judging committee will select two winners who will receive an all-inclusive trip to see William Byron race at the legendary Bristol Motor Sppedway during Truck Driver Appreciation Week Sept. 10-17.
Each winner receives:
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Bass Pro Shops Night Race, on Sept. 16
- Airfares for two and a night at the Red Roof Inn, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Transfers to and from the track and spending money
- Exclusive Relay #24 race car swag signed by William Byron
Criteria for nominations include:
- Nominees have enhanced the image of trucking, had a positive impact on the industry and served their community
- The nominee must be 21+, U.S. citizen and hold a current CDL
- Owner-operators can nominate themselves
- All nominations must be submitted by Aug. 20 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Winners will be announced Aug. 25
You can nominate truck drivers today at relaypayments.com/haul-of-fame.