Eighteen drivers were named to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club for November and December of last year.
Million Mile Club November 2015 inductees include:
- Owen Keefus, Con-way Truckload, Battle Creek, Mich.
- Danny Lynn, Frito Lay, Mansfield, Texas
- Gerald Hackney, Jade Tank Lines, Wilmington, NC
- Tracy Walker, Walker Family Trucking, Mabank, Texas
- Jonathan Holmes, Owner Operator, Alamogordo, NM
- Robert Forsyth, Owner Operator, Mount Vernon, Mo.
- Ronald Wilber, Owner Operator, Byrdstown, Tenn.
- Sandra Grover, Owner Operator, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Luis Medina, Landstar, Orange City, Fla.
- Rick Farmer, Rich Logistics, Benton, AR
Million Mile Club December 2015 inductees include:
- Ricky Hilaire, Con-way Truckload, Alamogordo, NM
- Mike Herod, Frito Lay, Waxahachie, Texas
- James Spotts, Jade Tank Lines, Wilmington, NC
- Bernard Satterfield, Owner Operator, Dover, Del.
- James Nielsen, DART Transit, Evans, Colo.
- Gregory Tapia, Owner Operator, Miami, Fla.
- Cathie Hess, Owner Operator, Missoula, Mont.
- Melanie Walker, Roadrunner, Dresden, Tenn.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Established in 1992, the Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club.