ABF Freight recently announced 12 drivers are part of its 2016-2017 Road Team.
The new members are:
- Don Boileau of Enfield, Connecticut
- Scott Davis of Kansas City, Missouri
- Ken Dephillip of Dayton, Ohio
- John Dill of Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Don Hyatt of Atlanta, Georgia
- Jody Ingersoll of Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Tim Melody of Ontario, Oregon
- Brian Petrovcic of North Lima, Ohio
- Scott Scheuffele of Ontario, Oregon
- Steve Smalley of Phoenix, Arizona
- Chris Smith of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Walter Stanley of Little Rock, Arkansas
Candidates for the Road Team must have at least 10 years of driving experience with a strong safety record. Team members serve on the team for 24 months as ambassadors for the Fort Smith, Arkansas company and the trucking industry. They speak to the public on safety, the trucking industry’s image and the importance of sharing the road with trucks.
“We are proud to have these exceptional representatives among the ranks of ABF Freight’s professional drivers,” said Mark McMinn, vice president of ABF Freight’s linehaul operations. “Each Road Team member has superb driving skills and an outstanding safety record.”