Eight new members joined the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club in April.
- Ken Lokken, ATS Specialized, Inc., St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Dannie Ellis, YRC, East Palestine, Ohio
- John Smith, Frito Lay, Desoto, Texas
- Rich Golding, ABF, Redford, Michigan
- Kathy Ferris, Mercer Transportation, Louisville, Kentucky
- Gene Hensley, G & P Trucking, Brightwood, Virginia
- Dennis Ultech, Silver Eagle Transportation, Woodville, Alabama
- Steve Haddock, owner/operator, Collinwood, Tennessee
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions