OK, one, two, three: Fall back!
Yes, it’s that time of year to turn the clocks back and say goodbye to Daylight Savings Time.
Turn back your clocks one hour at 2 a.m. Sunday, or before go to bed or crawl into your bunk Saturday.
And, while we’re talking time, here are five fun facts about Daylight Savings Time:
- Benjamin Franklin is credited with the concept of Daylight Savings Time
- The U.S. adopted DST during World War I in 1918 to conserve energy
- DST was abolished in the U.S., but President Franklin Roosevelt reestablished it 1942, calling it War Time
- Our pets are sensitive to the time change; our schedules change and so do theirs
- Less than half the world’s countries observe DST