If you’ve been missing truck shows during the winter lull, you’ll be happy to hear the industry has three events coming up in this month.
The Maryland Motor Truck Association hosts its annual Oyster, Bull Roast and Trade Show in Baltimore on Feb. 16. Door prizes, vendor booths and a DJ will be present to keep you entertained. The show also has a full menu of good eats including a raw oyster bar, pit beef, barbecue chicken and more.
Further south in Florida, the Antique Truck Club of America’s Florida chapter will host their 4th annual vintage truck show Feb. 16-18. Owners of vintage trucks will bring them out to display. Back up in Illinois, the Mid-West Truckers Association is putting together the finishing touches for the Mid-West Truck and Trailer Show Feb. 3-4.
Here’s the full February calendar:
- Feb. 3-4: Mid-West Truck and Trailer Show in Peoria, Illinois
- Feb. 16: Maryland Motor Truck Association’s Oyster, Bull Roast and Trade Show in Baltimore
- Feb. 16-18: Antique Truck Club of America (ATCA) Vintage Trucks of Florida Chapter’s 4th Annual Show at Paquette’s Historical Farall Museum in Leesburg, Florida
- Feb. 26 – March 1: American Moving & Storage Association’s 98th Annual Education Conference and Expo in Palm Springs, California
- Feb. 27 – March 2: TMC Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition at Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee