The newest Love’s travel center, which opened today in southeast Arkansas, adds 52 truck parking spots to the region.
Located in Lake Village near Highways 82 and 65 and not far from the Mississippi border, the new store is open 24/7 and offers:
- Chester’s Chicken
- Petro’s Chili & Chips
- four diesel bays
- four showers
- Mobile to Go Zone with the latest electronics
- CAT scales
There are now 14 Love’s locations in Arkansas, and the new store is to second to open in the state in as many weeks.
Love’s has opened 15 locations so far in 2019 and plans to open 20 more, depending on multiple factors, including weather, according to the company.
Earlier this week, Love’s announced the following locations now have 24/7 service at Love’s Truck Tire Care Centers and Speedco.
- Love’s Truck Tire Care – Williams, California, 100 Margurite St., Williams, CA 95987
- Love’s Truck Tire Care – Decatur, Illinois, 3925 County Fair Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
- Love’s Truck Tire Care – Memphis, Texas, 219 S Boykin Drive, Memphis, TX 79245
- Love’s Truck Tire Care – Holland, Michigan, 9790 Adams St., Holland, MI 49424
- Love’s Truck Tire Care and Speedco – Sonora, Texas, 3880 Loop 467, Sonora, TX 76950
- Love’s Truck Tire Care and Speedco – Rochelle, Illinois, 400 Steward Road, Rochelle, IL 61068
- Love’s Truck Tire Care and Speedco – Bridgeport, Michigan, 6560 Dixie Highway, Bridgeport, MI 48722
These locations offer tire, lube and mechanical services for professional drivers.