If you’re going to attend the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas next week, (and why wouldn’t you?) the best way to make the most of the three-day show that covers 500,000 square feet of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center can be right on your smartphone.
The trucking show that runs Thursday, Aug. 22 through Saturday, Aug. 24 has an app that will give you all the information you need. The app is available for both iOs and Android devices and is free to download.
The 2019 GATS app gives you:
- Show schedule including events, presentations and entertainment
- Floor plan/map lets you zoom in to see exhibitors’ booths and easily navigate the show floor
- Exhibitors list you can personalize
- List of educational sessions
- Twitter feed lets you join the conversation on @Truckshow; use #GATS
- Messaging to update you about key events or important information about the show
- Exhibitor scan lets you scan an exhibitor’s badge and the information will be added to your My Exhibitors page so you can follow up with them after the show
- Free stuff provides a listing of all the giveaways and prize drawings available at exhibitor’s booths
There’s still time to register for the show for free online.