Drivewyze has announced the addition of weigh stations in Iowa for bypass opportunities.
With seven Drivewyze-enabled weigh stations in Iowa, Drivewyze PreClear is now available in 49 states and provinces – providing bypass opportunities at more than 800 locations.
The new sites in Iowa include:
- I-80 WB in Avoca, near Omaha, Nebraska
- I-80 EB in Dallas County, near Des Moines, Iowa
- I-80 WB in Jasper County, near Des Moines
- I-29 NB in Fremont County, near Omaha
- I-35 SB in Worth County, between Albert Lea, Minnesota, and Mason City, Iowa
- I-380 NB & SB in Brandon, between Waterloo, Iowa and Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Weigh-in-motion sensors, for weight screening, will be added by Drivewyze at these sites.