How much would you pay for each of these:
- Set of four silicone measuring cups?
- 9.5-ounce bottle of scented gel hand soap?
- 10 ounces of organic raisins?
- 30-ounce bottle of multi-surface cleaner?
- 12 ounces of organic peanut butter?
If you said $3 each, then you have found and shopped at Brandless, an online source for a variety of products. While it may not have as broad of a selection as Amazon.com, Brandless has a price advantage: Everything on the site costs $3. Everything.
Brandless just came online last week with the idea of providing on quality products at low prices. They say they can do it because they work directly with producers and eliminate things that drive up costs. Brandless also uses generic packaging to help control prices.
In addition, Brandless donates money for meals for those in need through Feeding America for every order places.