Real Women In Trucking will host a free ice cream social during a discussion titled “Hot Legal Topics for Truck Drivers” at 3:30 p.m. Thursday on the America Strong Stage of the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas.
Lawyers Craig Ackermann, Joshua Friedman and Paul Taylor will discuss a variety of trucking legal topics including:
- Unpaid Work Time: Detention, Meal and Rest Break Legislation and Litigation
- Misclassification of Truck Drivers
- Trucking School Fraud
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Truck Driver Whistleblower STAA
- Refusal to Drive Protections and Remedies
GATS is at the Kay Baily Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas Thursday through Saturday.