As summer ends and fall begins, several major truck shows are on tap, including:
- the Guilty By Association Truck Show (GBATS) Friday (Sept. 25) and Saturday (Sept. 26) in Joplin, Mo.
- the All Mack Truck Event Friday (Oct. 2) and Saturday (Oct. 3) in Lititz, Pa.
- the PDI Customer Appreciation Truck Show Thursday (Oct. 8) through Saturday (Oct. 10) in St. George, Utah, which includes Overdrive’s Pride & Polish custom truck show
GBATS holds forth at 4 States Trucks this weekend, and it includes a variety of events including a massive charity convoy. Last year the convoy to benefit the Special Olympics attracted more than 300 trucks and raised some $70,000.
Also on tap are:
- big rig burnouts
- truck and tractor pulls
- FMX High Flyin’ Motocross Show
- concert by Tony Justice and Livewire
- truck show
- fireworks Friday night
See the complete schedule of this weekend’s GBATS.
Follow Truckers News’ coverage of GBATS and the All Mack Show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.