April marks the start of truck show season with several calendar listings for events across the country.
On April 22 Overdrive’s Pride & Polish show gets under way at the 18th Annual 75 Chrome Shop Show in Wildwood, Florida.
The Gulf Coast Big Rig Show will start April 22 with a convoy that evening from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Show trucks will drive down Beach Boulevard with their lights on.
The fee to participate in the “Chrome on the Coast Convoy” is $50. The show trucks will drive from the MS Coast Coliseum and Convention Center to Jones Park, where they’ll turn around and return to the coliseum.
Two ChampTruck World Series events happen in April: The Palm Beach International on April 9-10 and the Virginia International Raceway April 30.
On the calendar for April:
- April 9: Max Motors Midwest Chevy Fest Veterans Car and Truck Show in Nevada, Missouri
- April 9-10: ChampTruck World Series Palm Beach International Raceway in Jupiter, Florida
- April 14-16: Truck World, Canada’s National Truck Show in Toronto, Canada
- April 16: American Truck Historical Society 13th Annual Wheat State Chapter Antique Truck Show in Newton, Kansas
- April 16-18: Expocam in Bonaventure, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- April 22-24: Overdrive’s Pride & Polish, 75 Chrome Shop Show in Wildwood, Florida
- April 22-24: Gulf Coast Big Rig Show in Biloxi, Mississippi
- April 30: ChampTrucks World Series Virginia International Raceway in Alton, Virginia
- April 30: American Truck Historical Society Central California Truck Show in Plymouth, California
- April 29-May 1: The Tulsa Chill in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Do you know of any events we may have missed? Let us know in the comments or send the event details to Truckers News’ Associate Editor Deanne Winslett at email@example.com.