The second season of the ChampTruck World Series truck racing circuit begins next month, with two race weekends scheduled on the East Coast. Eight additional races are scheduled to follow the two April events, eventually leading to the series’ Las Vegas finale in late October.
ChampTruck’s first 2016 race weekend is scheduled for April 9 and 10 at the Palm Beach International Raceway in Jupiter, Fla. The other April event will take place April 30 at the Virginia International Raceway in Alton, Va.
2016 ChampTruck World Series schedule
- April 9-10: Palm Beach International Raceway, Jupiter, Florida
- April 30: Virginia International Raceway, Alton, Virginia
- May 20-21: New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, New Jersey
- June 11-12: Gateway Motorsports Park, Madison, Illinois
- July 29-30: Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, North Carolina
- Sept. 10-11: Motor Sports Ranch Houston, Angleton, Texas
- Sept. 16-17: NOLA Motorsports Park, Avondale, Louisiana
- Oct. 1-2: Motorsports Park Hastings, Hastings, Nebraska
- October 22-23: Portland International Raceway, Portland, Oregon
- Oct. 28-30: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tickets for adults cost $10 each, with children under 15 admitted free. The weekends feature several heat races, along with a points-earning finale and other entertainment.