Canada has given us hockey, poutine, snowmobiles, the Blackberry and Tim Hortons.
The Model 389 Canadian 150th Anniversary Edition is configured with a 131-inch BBC and can be spec’d in 72- and 78-inch sleeper configurations.
According to the company, exterior features of the anniversary edition 389 include:
- Louvered grille sheet reminiscent of the 1950’s Model 351 grille
- Exhaust stacks etched with “Canada 150”
- Bright bumper with 150th anniversary emblem
- Bright rocker panels, cowl skirt and sunvisor
- Polished battery box, fuel tanks and quarter fenders
- Numbered Canadian 150th anniversary emblem on each side of the sleeper
- Special formulated Legendary Canadian red paint color
Inside it has:
- Platinum-level Arctic Gray interior with a dark top dash with blackwood finish accents on the dash, doors, manual transmission shifter knob and sleeper cabinet trim;
- Peterbilt premium leather seats Featuring a maple leaf on the headrest
- Stylized steering wheel.
The Model 389 Canadian 150th Anniversary Edition is available now for order through Peterbilt dealerships with production scheduled for May 15.