Canada has given us hockey, poutine, snowmobiles, the Blackberry and Tim Hortons.
In return, Peterbilt is giving our neighbors to the north the Model 389 Canadian 150th Anniversary Edition. The special edition truck is a salute to Canada’s 150th anniversary.
The Model 389 Canadian 150th Anniversary Edition is configured with a 131-inch BBC and can be spec’d in 72- and 78-inch sleeper configurations.
According to the company, exterior features of the anniversary edition 389 include:
- Louvered grille sheet reminiscent of the 1950’s Model 351 grille
- Exhaust stacks etched with “Canada 150”
- Bright bumper with 150th anniversary emblem
- Bright rocker panels, cowl skirt and sunvisor
- Polished battery box, fuel tanks and quarter fenders
- Numbered Canadian 150th anniversary emblem on each side of the sleeper
- Special formulated Legendary Canadian red paint color
Inside it has:
- Platinum-level Arctic Gray interior with a dark top dash with blackwood finish accents on the dash, doors, manual transmission shifter knob and sleeper cabinet trim;
- Peterbilt premium leather seats Featuring a maple leaf on the headrest
- Stylized steering wheel.
The Model 389 Canadian 150th Anniversary Edition is available now for order through Peterbilt dealerships with production scheduled for May 15.