The 2020 truck show season was, for the most part, non-existent. Once the Mid-America Trucking Show was postponed and then eventually canceled, most shows of all sizes across the country decided to also err on the side of caution and either cancel or move online.
And although MATS decided to skip 2021 and hold its gala 50th anniversary show March 24-26 of next year, many shows have been staged, and more are on the books in the next several months.
New to the truck show calendar this year is the SHE Trucking Expo to be held Sept. 17-19 at the Chattanooga Convention Center. In addition to a truck show, the gathering includes a trade show for vendors, educational programs, and a black-tie dinner and cruise on the Southern Belle.
Other shows on tap in the next three months include:
- Aug. 12-15 Brockway National Truck Show, Cortland, New York
- Aug. 13-14 Great Salt Lake Truck Show, Lehi, Utah
- Aug. 13-14 Waupun Truck Show Waupun, Wisconsin
- Sept. 10-11 Big Iron Classic, Kasson, Minnesota
- Sept. 17-18 Busted Knuckle Annual Truck Show, Tonkawa, Oklahoma
- Sept. 17-19 SHE Trucking Expo, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Sept. 23-25 Guilty By Association Truck Show, Joplin, Missouri
- Sept. 16-18 Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show, St. Ignace, Michigan
- Sept. 25-28 Truckload Carriers Association annual convention, Las Vegas
- Sept. 29-Oct. 2 That's a Big 10-4 on D.C., Washington, D.C.
- Oct. 1 Mack Days at Gerhart Machinery Company, Lititz, Pennsylvania
- Oct. 22-23 Keystone Truckin' Nationals, Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton, Pennsylvania
Because of the current situation with surging COVID cases, be sure to check with shows beforehand to be certain they are still being held, and what, if any, mask and social distancing requirements they may have.
Use the comments section below to list other truck shows not included here.