In a recent episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett discusses what it takes to get the best drivers around. He is joined by Aaron Mowery and Kyle Jernigan from Randall-Reilly, the parent company of Truckers News. The company from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, provides data-driven solutions for sales and marketing in construction, trucking, and more.
Mowrey is the VP of strategic accounts and Jernigan is a digital marketing strategist. Together they have more than 30 years of experience helping organizations recruit truck drivers.
Kellett, Mowrey and Jernigan discuss:
- What makes drivers happy and what they want improved
- A data-driven approach to finding potential recruits
- How recruiting drivers has changed in the Internet Age
- Balancing the number of recruiting materials that potential truck drivers are exposed to
- Companies are very serious about trying to recruit right now
- Interactions on Facebook pages, phone calls, YouTube, and more
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas.