The American trucking industry is kicking off the new year with several events in January. National conferences and member meetings make up most of the month’s schedule.
The National Biodiesel Conference + Expo, a national conference focused on biodiesel, is Jan. 16-19 in San Diego. The conference brings together biodiesel decision makers to look at the market and where it’s headed.
Other events on the calendar for January include:
- Jan. 8-12: Transportation Research Board’s 96th Annual Meeting at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
- Jan. 14-18: National Private Truck Council’s Private Fleet Management Institute in Jacksonville, Florida
- Jan. 20-23: California Trucking Association’s 63rd Annual Membership Conference at Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa in Monterey
- Jan. 23-26: Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week at The Mirage in Las Vegas
- Jan. 23-27: The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s (CVSA) Cooperative Hazardous Materials Enforcement Development (COHMED) Program in Savannah, Georgia
- Jan. 29 – Feb. 1: National Motor Freight Traffic Association Annual Meeting in Cape Coral, Florida