The results are in for the Nevada Truck Driving Championship and FedEx Freight driver Eric Flick was crowned this year’s grand champion. He won first place in the flatbed class, as well. Gregory Miller, another FedEx Freight driver, was named Rookie of the Year.
Martin Brower driver Gary Wrobel won the grand champion title at the Michigan Truck Driving Championship after also winning first place in the 5-axle class. Holland driver Joshua Kasinger was named Rookie of the Year.
- Grand Champion: Eric Flick, FedEx Freight
- Rookie of the Year: Gregory Miller, FedEx Freight
- 3-Axle: Mario Mendiaz, Old Dominion Freight Line
- 4-Axle: Patrick Nerger, FedEx Express
- 5-Axle: Brandon Hardy, XPO Logistics
- Flatbed: Eric Flick, FedEx Freight
- Sleeper Berth: Randall Stromlund, UPS
- Straight Truck: Matthew Hart, FedEx Freight
- Twin Trailers: David Sharp, UPS
- Step Van: Robert Fini, FedEx Express
- Grand Champion: Gary Wrobel, Martin Brower