Drivewyze has added 12 new locations in Montana and Illinois to its PreClear weigh station bypass service, the company announced Tuesday.
The new locations in Montana are:
- Lima, I-15, north and southbound
- Cameron, U.S. 287, north and southbound
- Clearwater Junction, State Highway 200/83, eastbound and southbound
- Clearwater Junction, State Highway 200, westbound
The new Illinois bypass locations are:
- Brownstown, I-70, eastbound
- Carlock, I-74, east and westbound
- Peotone, I-57, north and southbound
Drivewyze says Carlock is a busy weigh station on the main route between Peoria and Bloomington, while Brownstown is the main thoroughfare between St. Louis and Indianapolis. Peotone, just south of Chicago, takes drivers right into Chicago.