After having to postpone its annual convention earlier this year, the Truckload Carriers Association met last month at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas.
The TCA plans to get back on its normal schedule and gather back at the Wynn next March 19-22.
During the convention last month, TCA:
- Along with Truckers News announced the Company Driver of the Year
- With Overdrive, named its Owner/Operator of the Year
- Recognized its Highway Angel of the Year
- Handed out its top fleet safety awards to Bison and FTC
- Announced the Best Fleets to Drive For
Here's how things looked at the gathering: