Six owners and their trucks came out on top after winning Best of Show at the Paul K. Young Truck Beauty Championship at the Mid-America Trucking Show in March. A total of 58 awards were handed out in 30 categories at the show. The full winners list can be seen here.
The six Best of Show winners were:
- Tyler Van Der Zwaag, 1995 Peterbilt 379 — Working Bobtail
- Jimmy Ganski, 2014 Peterbilt 389/2021 Great Dane — Working Combo (note picture at the top of the post)
- Chad Foss, 2020 Peterbilt 389 — Limited Mileage Bobtail with miles
- Josh Burch, 1999 Peterbilt 379 — Limited Mileage Bobtail with no miles
- Don Wood, 2003 Peterbilt 379/2021 Mac flatbed — Limited Mileage Combo
- Chad Sand, 2005 Peterbilt 379/2018 Mac end dump — Limited Mileage Dump
Additionally, Todd Gribble’s 2012 Peterbilt 389 and 2014 Mac pneumatic were named People’s Choice Best of Show.
There were also six other “Best of” winners named in the Limited Mileage category for Interior, Engine, Bobtail Paint/Graphics, Combo Paint/Graphics, Bobtail Lights with miles and Combo Lights.