Weigh station bypass services have been added 12 locations of eight states by Pre-Pass.
New sites include:
- Indiana: Seymour on northbound I-65
- Michigan: Grass Lake on eastbound and westbound I-94, and Pontiac on southbound I-75
- Montana: Ramsay on eastbound I-90
- North Carolina: Charlotte SB I-85, Gaston County on northbound I-85 and Mt. Airy on northbound I-77
- New Mexico: Texico on westbound US60/70/84
- Oklahoma: Love County on northbound I-35
- Texas: Kingsbury (Seguin) on eastbound I-10
- Wisconsin: Kenosha on northbound I-94 and Sparta on eastbound I-90
New weigh-in-motion scales are also in operation in Missouri (Bloomsdale on southbound 1-55) and New Mexico (Gallup on eastbound I-40).
HELP will also be providing new WIMs for Montana at Broadus (eastbound and westbound US212) and will be integrating PrePass with WIMs in Arkansas at Riverside (I-10 westbound) and Bridgeport (I-55 northbound).
“Nationwide, the cost of diesel fuel is over $3 a gallon for the first time in several years,” said HELP Inc. CEO Karen Rasmussen. “Safe weigh station bypassing means significant fuel savings that flow directly to a carrier’s bottom line.”