FedEx Express driver Brent Dotts was named grand champion at the annual Texas Truck Driving Championship, held May 31 – June 1 in Waco. Dotts also won first place in the straight truck class.
At the Kentucky Truck Driving Championship, held May 17-18 in Sparta, UPS Parcel driver Jason Herko earned the grand champion title. He also won first place in the 3-axle class. Herko is a repeat competitor and also won first place in the 3-axle class in 2018, as well as that year’s award for having the highest score on the skills course.
- Grand Champion: Brent Dotts, FedEx Express
- 3-Axle: Rick Salazar, ABF Freight
- 4-Axle: Christopher Flippin, FedEx Freight
- 5-Axle: Bobby Tinsley, XPO Logistics
- Straight Truck: Brent Dotts, FedEx Express
- Tanker: Thomas Wilson, HEB
- Flatbed: Juan Martinez, HEB
- Twins: Phil Beck, YRC Freight
- Sleeper Berth: Robert Svoboda, Walmart
- Step Van: Todd Trahan, FedEx Express
- Grand Champion: Jason Herko, UPS Parcel